I don’t always wear shorts, but when I do, I make sure to find matching flowers!
These hot pink shorts are one of my favorite summer clothing items! The wider leg makes them oh so flattering, and the pretty little pleats give them a girly flair.
I paired them with this little striped top for an effortless outfit that is perfect for those moments when you just have to stop and smell the flowers. It’s been so hot lately, so of course, Jacks were a must!
Let’s get real for a second ladies. Although I adore my long curls, when it’s 93 degrees outside I’m tempted to chop it all off! Instead of going to drastic lengths, I beat the heat with this sweet little bun. It ended up looking a little like Elsa’s coronation hair-do. If only it came with her icy powers!
Although we can’t all cause a mid-summer cold spell, I made a little list of five ways to stay cool!
- Make sure to stay hydrated! I know that everyone says this, but it’s seriously the ultimate life hack! If you’re bored of plain old water, try making a yummy fruit infused water!
- Wear your hair up. There are tons of cute and simple ways to keep your hair off of your neck!
- If you have access to a pool, use it! Just don’t forget the sunscreen!
- Try making some popsicles. Sure you can just pop into the store and buy some, but kitchen experiments are always fun!
- And finally if you can’t beat it, make a list of what you enjoy about it! Focus on the fact that summer means pretty flowers, summer clothes, ice-cream cones, and less responsibilities!
How do you beat the heat? -PS