Since I am headed out to The Happiest Place on Earth once again with my best friend, Skye, I thought it was high time I did a post about Walt Disney World! Disney is just about my favorite place on Earth: from the exciting rides, to the yummy food, and the truly magical atmosphere! As a seasoned annual pass holder, I believe it is my duty to share some insider knowledge that I wish I had known for my first trip to Magic Kingdom.
So without further ado, here are some tips to make your trip to The Happiest Place on Earth the happiest it can be!!
- If you are visiting any of the Disney Parks for a special occasion, such as a birthday or anniversary, be sure to stop by the guest relations area! They will give you a complementary personalized pin! It’s so fun to get, “Happy Birthday!” from other guests and cast members!
- Most of the restaurants will give you complementary ice water regardless of whether you are purchasing a meal or not. While Orlando water isn’t the tastiest, in the summer months, it is vital to stay hydrated. This is good to know because often people will spend lots of money on bottled water when they don’t really need to. Save that cash for some ears!!
- Fast passes are awesome! You can have up to three fast passes at a time, so make sure to snag the fast passes for your favorite ride first! (I would personally recommend the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train!) If you are staying at a Disney Resort, you can schedule your fast passes ahead of time!
- Bring ponchos! Yes, they are available for purchase at the parks, but once again, you may want to save your money for more exciting things (like the yummy caramel apples!)
- Finally, take a picture in front of the Castle first thing. I know everyone is so excited to get to the rides and start having a magical day, but you will want pictures to remember the magic! You can ask the Disney photographers to take a picture with your camera and/ or phone. Taking the classic castle picture first thing ensures everyone will have smiling faces!
These are just five of sooo many tips to help you have a magical adventure! In the words of a famous mouse, “See ya real soon!” -PS